There is quite a bit of technical information about the Summit Valley and Van Norden lake that is publically available. Listed here are links to some of that information that is relevant to our preservation goal. Check back
- Vital Statistics
- Geologic information
- Information on the dam and lake
- Hydraulic Evaluation of Van Norden Dam – study done by Balance Hydrologics in 2013. The report is the basis for the Forest Service claim that the dam is a safety concern.
- Bathymetry – studies done by Balance Hydrologics in 2013 determined the depth and volume of the lake.
- Summit Valley Hydrogeomorphic (HGM) types from Balance Hydrologics
- DSOD record (warning large file)
- Environmental & Conservation information
- Save Lake Van Norden Presentations